Food and Drink
Download Menu: School menu Term 3 and Term 4 2021
School meals are provided by South Gloucestershire Catering Services and we are lucky to have an excellent kitchen on our school site.
Parents should pay for school meals via their Arbor account. The children will be asked during registration every morning in their classroom whether they wish to have hot or cold school meal. Please see the current menu to see the meal options.
Please see the guides below showing how to make payments on Arbor and to check your balances.
Download: Parent guide
The cost of a school meal is £2.30. Facilities are provided for children to bring packed lunches, if preferred. Lunch boxes must be clearly marked with the child’s name and contain their lunchtime food only. Cold drinks may be brought to school in shatterproof containers [hot drinks are not allowed]. Milk (1/3 pint) for consumption at mealtimes must be ordered in advance through School Milk Services Ltd (tel: 01934 510950).
FREE SCHOOL MEALS – HOW TO APPLY
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
In addition, the school would receive additional funding for your child which we can use to support their provision: currently this is usually through additional reading support and support with trips and camp.
Please note, if you have already completed a primary or secondary school place application for the 2019/20 academic year via the portal, you do not need to re‑register when applying for free school meals. Please use the login details that you have already set up.