All children are expected to conform to the school dress code every day. School uniform, which includes the school name and logo, can be purchased from www.harrissports.co.uk
A clear dress code reflects our school vision by promoting social equality, whereby all children can feel confident and secure. The following guidance is intended to ensure that everyone dresses appropriately. Our dress code is fully agreed and supported by the Governing Body.
- Navy sweatshirt or branded school fleece
- School white polo shirt with logo, or plain white polo shirt
- Black or dark grey school trousers or skirt (with black or dark grey tights only)
- Black or dark grey shorts or blue gingham dress (summer term)
- Black shoes/boots (no heels) or plain black trainers
- Children can wear sandals as an alternative to black shoes in summer.
- Appropriate protection from harmful UV rays should be worn, including sun-hats and sun-screen.
- Sportswear is now allowed
PE Uniform (to be worn on PE days)
- A plain white T-Shirt or a navy and yellow T-shirt available from Harris Sports
- Plain navy blue or black shorts
- In colder weathers, we ask that the children wear plain black or navy coloured tracksuits as we endeavor to take children out in all weathers.
- Trainers should be worn all day on PE days.
Jewellery and fashion accessories
Earrings are allowed, but only small, plain studs. No other jewellery is to be worn in school. Jewellery must be removed for all PE lessons. Make-up and nail varnish are not permitted in school. While watches are permitted, school does not allow the use of smart watches with cellular capability and/or the ability to store downloaded APPs (e.g. calculators/games/social media/photos etc) or music into school
Long hair should be tied back for PE and active learning, for Health and Safety reasons. Hair extensions, shaved designs in hair and brightly dyed hair are strongly discouraged and we ask families to support us in this decision.
School Uniform Supplier
Click this link to purchase school uniform