Seeking Year 6 Teacher
Start date 1st January 2019
Grade: M2 – UPS2 (within this range)
Hours per week: 32.5hrs Monday – Friday
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and motivated full time class teacher who is able to make a real difference to the outcomes for our children. You will work alongside our fantastic, able learners and join a team of supportive and highly motivated families, Governors and staff.
Bromley Heath Junior School is an outstanding, highly effective, caring school with a strong track record of success where “The pupils’ attitude to their work is exemplary” (Ofsted March 2015)
We are looking for a Year 6 class teacher who will:-
- Be pro-active, ready to embrace and provide challenge, ensuring our learners flourish and always reach their full potential both personally and academically
- Be highly organised, positive and enthusiastic in all aspects of school life
- Have extremely high expectations of themselves and learners –promoting and modelling behaviour for learning resulting in excellent progress and positive outcomes for every pupil
- Have the ability to build strong relationships and engage successfully with learners, families and all members of the school community
- An interest in leading a subject within the school
- Raise standards and look for opportunities within our whole school community
We can offer you: –
- Outstandingly able and eager children who love learning!
- A friendly and highly-motivated team who are committed, enthusiastic and passionate about children and school life
- Supportive families and governors who are committed to maintaining high standards
- A vibrant and well-resourced learning environment that embraces creativity
- Continued professional development at all levels – especially in the development of emerging and middle leadership skills
Are you what we are looking for? Are you ready for a challenge and eager to make a difference to the lives of children in your care? We welcome visits on Tuesday 2nd October at 4pm and Thursday 4th October at 4pm. Please phone the school office to arrange a visit.
The successful candidate must have excellent people skills, be a real team player, be well organised and be able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community.
Bromley Heath Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.
Closing date: Thursday 11th October (Midday)
Interviews: Thursday 18th October
Website Advert – Year 6 Teacher
Job Description – Class Teacher 01.01.19
Class Teacher Person Specification 01.01.19
Application Form – Teachers