PE and Sports
We will give every pupil a fair opportunity to access the components of our PE curriculum in order to reach the following objectives:
- Children to leave Bromley Heath Junior School with a positive relationship to physical health, activity and personal wellbeing. Children will understand that a positive relationship to physical health, activity and personal wellbeing will result in increased opportunities and a longer & better standard of life.
- Use PE as another tool for whole school improvement linking sport with our core values of being respectful, resilient, positive, kind, courageous and responsible.
- Children to use physical education at Bromley Heath Junior School to develop their understanding of ‘fair play’, ‘sportsmanship’, ‘team work’, ‘passion’ and ‘competition – winning and losing’.
- Children to have a sound knowledge of the skills needed to access specific sports and understand how these skills can transfer between a number of sporting activities.
- Children to use physical education at Bromley Heath Junior School to develop themselves as a whole person – mentally, personally, physically and socially.
- Children at Bromley Heath can demonstrate that they are ‘next stage ready’
21.10.19 Sportshall Athletics
Year 5 and 6 rugby league team