Meet the PTA!
- Chair – Jayne Tindall – Jayne’s youngest daughter left BHJS in 2018, but Jayne has kindly agreed to stay on in her role as PTA chair.
- Vice Chair – Carol Cooper – Mum of Alana in Pufferfish
- Treasurer – Jill Evans – Mum of Millie in Pufferfish
- Secretary – Jen Dalton – Mum of Emilia in Pufferfish and Beatrix in Angelfish
- Year 3 – Angelfish class PTA rep – Francesca Deely-Lewis – Mum of Ophelia
- Year 3 – Archerfish class PTA rep – Natalie Whittard – Mum of Emilia
- Year 4 – Pufferfish class PTA rep – Mel Shepherd – Mum of Jake
- Year 4 – Orca class PTA rep – vacancy
- Year 5 – Stingray class PTA rep – Stephanie Windsor – Mum of Jacob in Stingray and Zoe in Archerfish
- Year 5 – Swordfish class PTA rep – Ann Partridge – Mum of Molly
- Year 6 – Tetra-fish class PTA rep – Kath Billington – Mum of Louis
- Year 6 – Tiger-fish class PTA rep – Louise Webb – Mum of Martha
We’d love some new recruits to fill our class rep vacancies! This would involve attending PTA meetings occasionally, spreading the word about events, rounding up volunteers and acting as a rep for your child’s class. This can be a shared role if you’d prefer. Contact us if you can help! firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you help?
- Use easyfundraising – (especially for your Christmas shopping) – it won’t cost you anything! https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/bromleyheathjsa/
- Join the school lottery – we don’t have enough supporters yet! https://www.yourschoollottery.co.uk/lottery/school/bromley-heath-junior-school
Tell your friends and family about easyfundraising and our school lottery! We need as many supporters as we can get!
- Volunteer to help at events – we always need helpers! Sign up at pta-events.co.uk/bhjsa
- Join our helping hands email list by emailing us email@example.com
- Attend a PTA meeting – the meetings are open to all and we welcome new faces!
- Tell us your fundraising ideas! Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate your skills! If you can offer your skills to benefit the PTA, please get in touch.